Friday 2 October 2015

October's Bucket List

Into the second month of my yearly challenge already.


This month as autumn well and truly sets in I'd like to:

1. Make apple crisps

2. Go for a country walk

3. Visit the pumpkin patch.

4. Curl up with a blanket and a book.

5. Try a pumpkin latte.

6. Have a go at making some fabric pumpkins.

7. Create an autumn display.

I'm trying to keep things simple in the hope it means I get to cross everything off.  Fingers crossed October turns out to be as successful as September.

~ Gem x

4 comments:

  1. Get any of these done this weekend? ;) You've never had a pumpkin latte? I really like them but if you don't like your drinks really sweet, ask for "half sweet." It's still enough flavour but not as much puckering sweetness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not this weekend no, unfortunately not, and nope, never had one. I'm not much of a coffee fan but I do like Pumpkin so figured I'd give it a go. Thanks for the heads up, I'll keep you posted x x x

      Delete
  2. I tried my first Pumpkin Spice Latte yesterday, my brother has tested thoroughly and says that rather than the standard four pumps of syrup you just need 2!

    Victoria x
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, love it. I'll bear it in mind and ask for just the 2 shots :) x x x

      Delete