Monday 24 August 2015

Bath & Beauty Products I'm Loving Right Now

I've recently discovered a new brand while shopping at Home Bargains, not quite sure why I've overlooked it until now, but I'm glad I've picked it up and finally discovered it.  Firstly Creightons Vanilla and Macadamia Cocoon Shower Burst.  I cannot tell you how divine this stuff smells.  It also lathers up pretty good too.


Another of their products I'm using and loving is their Keratin Pro Shampoo and Conditioner.  Again the smell is amazing and it leaves my hair feeling so soft and shiny. 


Lastly onto a fragrance and a product I have been using for a few months now, Suddenly Diamonds from Lidl.  It actually reminds me very much of the perfume Ghost and is a fraction of the cost at £3.99.  I've used a few beauty products from Lidl and Aldi in the past and have always been impressed, they are definitely worth giving a go. 


It just goes to show that you needn't spend a fortune on beauty products.  

~ Gem x

2 comments:

  1. It's great to find products you like for cheaper! We like using Organic Surge shower gel which is free from SLS but it's £4.20 a bottle in Waitrose so we stock up when they make it half price every half a year or so!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have got to love a special offer x x x

      Delete