Tuesday 23 June 2015

A New Found Obsession with LUSH

I have never been a bath person, I've always preferred a shower but since being on Instagram I've always been slightly envious of those people sharing dreamy pictures of their baths using gorgeous LUSH products.

I've always loved the smell of their stores and have been in on numerous occasions to check out their shower products, but have always been put of by the boring black tubs and never before bought anything.

There was nothing for it but to bite the bullet and buy one of their bath bombs, I had to see for myself what all the fuss was about.


The first one I tried was one of their Easter themed bombs, 'Hoppity Poppity'.  I couldn't leave this little fella behind in the shop, he was just way too cute.


I spent a good hour or so soaking with my book and actually found that I quite enjoyed it.  Who knew!


The next product I tried was one of their bubble bars.  For me, how something looks definitely has an impact on whether I would buy it or not.  I know all about the cliché - never judge a book by it's cover but I just can;t help myself, image is pretty important.  


Personally I wasn't too impressed with this one.  I didn't get nearly as many bubbles from it as I was expecting which was a shame.

More recently I've tried this one 'Bubblegrub .  Another bubble bar.  It reminded me of my childhood.  Stories of the hungry caterpillar and my dad telling me all about Cecil the caterpillar, I just had to buy it.


Again not as many bubbles as I'd hoped for but the colour of the water was very interesting ha-ha.


I've still a few more to use before my next shopping trip, these ones are both bath bombs, 'Little Baby Bot' and 'Butterball'.


I think it is safe to say though that I have been converted to the odd occasional bath every once in a while.

Are you a fan of LUSH products?  What ones are your favourites?

~ Gem x

1 comment:

  1. We have Lush here in Canada too but I've never bought anything there. I never take baths - I'm a quick shower kind of girl. Now Afton, on the other hand, would bathe all day if I let her!

    ReplyDelete