Saturday 13 December 2014

Christmas At Norpar Barns

My laptop has been poorly and has spent the past couple of weeks at the doctors which has meant I have been away for a lot longer then I wanted to be.  But I'm back and I've got lots to update you on.  Plus it's nearly Christmas, Oh yes, my favourite time of year.



A few weeks ago now I headed into Navestock (near Brentwood and Romford) with Marie to check out Norpar's Christmas Barns.


How I have never been here at this time of year before I really will never know.


I will be making it a regular visit at this time of year though for sure.


It was so festive, and so christmassy.


I was in my element and am so pleased we took the time to visit.


They had every colour scheme covered.  Although I must say I'm a pretty traditional girl.  Christmas for me is all about red and white with hints of gold and silver and of course a pretty green tree.


And not only were the decorations covered but also lights too.




I just love how rustic it all looks and feels and the way this place throws itself into the different seasons.  The staff are all lovely and friendly too.


If your in the Essex area at all in the lead up to Christmas be sure to visit, you won't be disappointed.

~ Gem x

2 comments: