Tuesday 13 March 2012

Sweet Sewing

While I was out enjoying myself on Sunday with my new bloggy friends, James had headed out to a boot sale.  The boy did good, in fact the boy did very good.  Look at what was waiting for me when I got back.


Isn't she pretty?


I love her.




It even comes with it's original carry case.


You can imagine how chuffed he was with himself.  He had reason to be, it was a great gift.  What is even better was that he had bought it for us to be able to display once we get a place of our own, RESULT!

How lucky am I, and what a great way to end a great day.

~ Gem x 


12 comments:

  1. Oh wow how cool is that?!!!!!
    Was it a bargain?!
    Blimey, what a top bloke you have hun.
    x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh a TOTAL bargain. Lucky you.
    Yes your top was lush. gorge spring colour. x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, what a lovely thoughtful present from your man! And he obviously has nice ideas about how you're going to decorate when you get a place together too. Definitely a keeper!

    Nicki
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! He's so thoughful to do this for you. and what a great gift too. Lucky girl!

    Danielle xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made a good call choosing him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - what a great find! Very thoughtful of him : )

    Gemma x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow; I love those old machines. You are a very lucky girl to have a partner that chooses such a wonderful gift for you. Best wishes, Pj x

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's beautiful! I am oh so jealous! What a find! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your boyf is a keeper coming home with that find!

    Victoria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beauty! How sweet of James.
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  11. O Gem, if you can get it going, they are so much fun to sew with! Often much better quality than new machines. I have a treadle and a couple of handcranks, and the treadle sews like a dream. If you want any more information, give me a shout - I know someone who can tell you lots more about them - she's very talented...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh yeah - she's lovely!! My hubby knows I like stuff like that but I don't think he'd make the effort to lug one home for me!!

    ReplyDelete